mlpanda13s avatar
1 43

I'm a girl and I've had periods where I was cramping so bad I couldn't move for hours. And that would go on for 5-8 days for me, every single month. The main difference is that it is NOT a normal occurrence for guys to get kicked in the balls. So maybe over a lifetime you get hit in the nuts..say what 15-20 times, we get cramping 5-8 days every month for 30+ years. So yea guys just need to shut up about how their ball pain is soooo horrible cause I'm sick of guys not even knowing what they're talking about and trying to act like they're so big and tough cause they got kicked in the balls one time when they were 16.

1bearx3 +4Reply
@I'm a girl and I've had periods where I was cramping so bad I couldn't move for hours. And that would go on for 5-8...

I got a knee in my nuts at full force when still practised kickboxing. My sack turned purple and i went out for about an hour. I peed blood for 2 weeks and the pain lasted a few months in total (after 3 to 4 weeks it didn't hurt as much anymore and i could move normaly agian. I have broken my hand, I have been burnt on my arm by acid and I have caught fire after getting hit by a firework explosion. Nothing even remotely compares to the pain of getting kicked in the balls.

@CapedCrusader This post is 100% correct, but that's not was the amirite is saying.

In all honesty, that's what I'm trying to get across, but I only have so many characters before it either stops or I lose my audience.

Can i please say something. Periods suck, i understand that (im a boy) and im very proud of you girls for withstanding the pain. But if you get kicked in the balls hard enough, your balls can explode, meaning no balls, no sperm, no fertilization, no children. Ever. Also, you can die from ball pain, and the shock of it. So how can girls get away with murder by saying 'i was on my period'. Ball pain is literally the worse pain in the world, it just doesnt last as long as periods, or happen as frequently. My cousin once got hit in the balls with a hockey ball, and now probably will never have children. So, im not saying suck it up. Girls are awesome for withstanding their periods, and i respect them for that. But just think about what i have said.

Pregnancy and having a period are different from each other. Ball Bashing/Tapping (depending) is different. Ball attacks are sometimes alpha-male domineering, anti-gay (aka homophobic) reactions, submisiveness training, sadism, there are more, or a mix. Boys might be said to need ball tapping/squeezing/paining to train them to behave, especially as administered by females including girls of any age, to overcome boys' tendency, not a universally boys' tendency nor a definite for all boys' tendency but a general but tendency toward violence, misbehavior, disrespect, and sexual wantoness. Monthly cycles and pregnancies are not so. Men invented Ball Bashing and Ball Busting for male control, in the military especially but definitely not exclusively. Women do it for male control also, though again nor exclusively for so, but many figure boys need to be ass and penis and face and ball hurt to train them from early age on, especially at puberty, to learn to stop mindless violence and sexual aggression. And more and so on.

Like I said in another post, I've never seen a girl on the ground writing in pain, unable to speak or walk with tears in her eyes because of her period, but that will happen if you kick a guy hard in the balls.

The way I see it is that periods are a lesser pain but over a MUCH longer amount of time, while getting kicked in the nuts in an intense amount of pain at once.

@CapedCrusader Like I said in another post, I've never seen a girl on the ground writing in pain, unable to speak or walk with...

Going in the fetal position will help a girl going through that, trust me, I've been writhing in pain because of it before. I don't doubt that man's pain is severe and at one time, but could you imagine a pain so sever it can only be described by imagining a knive being trust into your stomach. Now, over the course of a week, every month, until you hit around age 40.

@mlpanda13 Going in the fetal position will help a girl going through that, trust me, I've been writhing in pain because of it...

You realize when you get stabbed with a knife you scream like you've never screamed before. I'm been in the same room with a lot of girls who are on their periods and not one of them has just randomly let out a loud shriek.

I'm not trying to say "suck it up, it's not that bad," but don't be so ignorant next time you make a comparison.

@CapedCrusader You realize when you get stabbed with a knife you scream like you've never screamed before. I'm been in the same...

Ok, I can name at least 4 people who are tough enough not to scream when stabbed. And how would you realize how excruciating the pain is when you are obviously male? It's impossible for you to understand if you haven't experienced it yourself.
And don't forget, woman have gotten off murder charges because of PMS and the like. We're in pain, and at least there are methods of prevention on yours aka, a cup.

@mlpanda13 Ok, I can name at least 4 people who are tough enough not to scream when stabbed. And how would you realize how...

1. If you say you can get stabbed and remain stoic you're lying, just flat out lying and don't try to tell me that's not the case.

2. How would you know what it feels like to be kicked in the nuts when you're obviously female? I'm using my argument based on experiences with girls on their period and guys who were kicked in the balls

3. I'm pretty sure taking the "Have a happy period" pill is easier than wearing a cup 24/7 (cups are REALLY uncomfortable and still leave bruises)

@CapedCrusader 1. If you say you can get stabbed and remain stoic you're lying, just flat out lying and don't try to tell me...

Ok, first of, I'm not saying they don't feel it or express pain, but they sure don't scream. You'd have to hit a vital to stop them from coming after you.
Second, I can at least acnowledge your obvious pain and try to understand. For the most part, guys writing on this site seem oblivious to a girl's pain.
Lastly, how many girls do you know who actually use that pill/have the opportunity to? Most girls figure the side effects are worse than the actual period is, and don't use medication. Besides, it helps, it doesn't cure it. Besides, I never said you have to wear a cup frequently. Just if the need should arise, like breaking up with an aggressive attitude or playing any sort of sport.

Hey, I feel a chest pain like that often... It might be a calcium deficiency, but still. And come on, people are in worse pain than you. And what's worse, is know how your gonna die. Or that you're gonna be bald. Which I have both, I'ma die bald, of diabetes or lung cancer.

Just shut the f0ck up periods dont suck at all just a little blood, and getting a little stiff isnt as bad as getting kicked in the nuts. Girls need to shut up!

we girls do that but we don't cry, writhe, be unable to walk or speak all at the same time. It's drawn out over a few days.

@we girls do that but we don't cry, writhe, be unable to walk or speak all at the same time. It's drawn out over a...

it hurts more geting kick in the balls because i one time was on my bike hit a ramp and was unable to stand up for 5 weeks i had to where a croch plate and neerly had sergary i dont see girls rolling over crying and oucking blood and vomating it hurts more

Aswell as getting kicked in the balls could cause sterillity. To me, not having the choice of getting my wife pregnant(if I ever get one) and having children is a whole lot worse, than a little pain. I'd rather step on a landmine, than get kicked in the balls.

if you have never seen a girl in fetal position rolling back and forth because of the pain, then i am assuming you don't have sisters.

Boys need their balls to be painfully used to teach them to be respectful and to behave. Boys need to be trained to use testosterone for things socially useful not stupidly violent or wantonly sexual, such as rape. This might mean strapping on ball squeezers for day-long constant pain, along with pats and taps, as well as ass, penis, face, and other bodily painings. The better looking the boy the more his body, ass, penis, balls, and face need painful attention so that the boy not act as if he is owed favors and/or given freedoms to do senseless and/or selfish violences. His gift from nature needs to be tamed however painfully, even disfiguringly accomplished. Males invented Ball Bashing and Busting for control of other males ten thousand years or so ago. SO ---> People 'tap the sack', to be mild about it, for a variety of reasons unrelated to female 'periods'. Testicular pain is not 'equal' nor 'similar'.

yes its probably true guys get hurt the same, but it only lasts for a few minutes, for girls it hurt up to days

I get your point, but girls can’t just writhe in pain on the ground as they don’t really have a proper excuse. Every girl has their period and some girls get cramps, other girls don’t. Girls don’t have to overreact and emphasise their pain, sometimes the pain is so bad that girls can’t even speak and can just about breathe. Yes I’m a girl. I don’t understand the pain that guys go through. But girls can face this pain at any time - in the middle of a lesson. Guys aren’t gonna get hit in the middle of a lesson. Guys sometimes do something to deserve that pain, girls don’t have an option. Yh I get that sometimes guys he hit for no reason, but it doesn’t happen that often.

I believe that we should just respect both genders as they go through a lot. We can’t experience penis pain or period pain and childbirth pain as most of us are a guy or a girl. We can’t really judge so we need to respect both genders. I get the pain, but it doesn’t last forever so we just gotta deal with it, if you see my point

There’s levels to these pains.. y’all know this right? The harder the balls are hit the more severe the pain is. And for girls their period cramps can vary depending on that person. Some just feel discomfort while some need to go to the hospital because they can’t take anymore pain. In my experience, I’ve had cramps where I stop whatever I’m doing ,lie down, and hold my breathe because of the pain I’m experiencing. I’ve seen how painful a hit to the balls can be, I wouldn’t want to feel that. But some of you boys have to understand that even though SOME period cramps don’t hurt as bad as that time your buddy fisted your nuts, there’s SOME period cramps that are so excruciating that you'd much rather take a hit to the balls Than to feel that pain. I understand there’s health risks to getting your balls hit, and that sucks. But unfortunately that’s not the question. The question is, What is more painful? A hit to the balls or period cramps? At least that’s what I’ve gathered from this little debate.

Y'all gals gotta think. Is it that bad? One time, I fell, face first, on concrete. Broke and scratched my glasses. Also fucked up my face. I barely gave attention until I saw everyone staring, and then the coach came up and asked me if I was alright. Okay, I've felt worse. My point is, people are feeling something that hurts a whole lot more than what you're feeling. And atleast what you're feeling is natural. You ain't being shot at. You ain't on fire. There are worse pains than your period. There are people with nerve problems, that make them feel like their entire body is being stabed by a knife. Stop complaining, you're not suffering enough to.

@Mein_Geist Y'all gals gotta think. Is it that bad? One time, I fell, face first, on concrete. Broke and scratched my glasses...

So it's the same thing with guys getting hit in the nuts, you're not getting shot at, you're not on fire. So shut up.

@So it's the same thing with guys getting hit in the nuts, you're not getting shot at, you're not on fire. So shut up.

Also, I'm not comparing it to tripping and getting broken bones or anything of that sort. I said getting kicked in the balls. And how would you know how bad the pain is? Your a guy, so you can't even comprehend what we go through monthly. And the girl who made the post above was correct when she said how infrequent your pain was and how ours is monthly, and we got childbirth, too.

@mlpanda13 Also, I'm not comparing it to tripping and getting broken bones or anything of that sort. I said getting kicked in...

Did you not read my post properly? The guy above was saying girls should stop complaining about pain cause it's "not like we're getting shot at or are on fire" , so I said it's the same with guys then, that they shouldn't complain either since they're not getting shot at or are on fire. Girl learn to read before you start criticizing.

@mlpanda13 You said nothing of the sort. reread your post before you say I'm incompetent.

Mein_Geist: "You ain't being shot at. You ain't on fire. There are worse pains than your period. There are people with nerve problems, that make them feel like their entire body is being stabed by a knife. Stop complaining, you're not suffering enough to."

Me: "So it's the same thing with guys getting hit in the nuts, you're not getting shot at, you're not on fire. So shut up."

So please tell me what other does that mean either than me saying guys need to stop complaining either because as Mein_Geist said, they're also not getting shot at or are on fire. But then again you seem to not understand how to read so who am I to expect you to understand.

@Mein_Geist: "You ain't being shot at. You ain't on fire. There are worse pains than your period. There are people...

You post says simply we're not experiencing what you think is excruciating pain, so you think we should shut up. that is how nearly anyone reading this would perceive this. If I misunderstood, I apologize, but you were not very clear.
I'm not saying you don't have a right to complain, you do. I'm saying girls have a right to complain, too. Sure, there are pains that other people have that are worse, but at the time, it feels like nothing could hurt worse. When you get hit down there, don't you tell me your thinking about people who get set on fire and how it must be so much worse, because your not. Your in pain and you want it to stop. Well, so do we.

@mlpanda13 You post says simply we're not experiencing what you think is excruciating pain, so you think we should shut up...

You don't even know whether I'm a boy or girl. You're just assuming, but fyi I'm a girl. So i was telling that other dude if he's going to say we can't complain about our periods because "we're not suffering enough" than he as a guy can't complain about getting hit in the balls either!

@You don't even know whether I'm a boy or girl. You're just assuming, but fyi I'm a girl. So i was telling that...

Sorry, I'm getting a little too used to having to defend myself, I didn't realize someone might actually agree with me. XD
I don't get why they seem to think that they're the only ones with some sort of horrible type of pain until a girl says she has the frequent cramps. Then, all of a sudden, everything is worse.
But, again, I apologize.

@mlpanda13 Sorry, I'm getting a little too used to having to defend myself, I didn't realize someone might actually agree with...

lol it's okay i'm sorry if i seemed to be mean but i was like why is she getting on my case when i'm agreeing with her haha.

@lol it's okay i'm sorry if i seemed to be mean but i was like why is she getting on my case when i'm agreeing with...

That one was totally my bad. I give credit where credit was due, and rereading what you said, I can see that I only read the first two paragraphs and thought Well, they're quoting these people who disagree with me... is it to make their point I'm wrong?. Now I see what I misread. So sorry! Here's my apology cookie. They're sorry-tastic!

we did not ask how long WE ASKED HOW HARD i dont see girls on the floor pucking and vomiting geting surgery

@stevenjacob7921 we did not ask how long WE ASKED HOW HARD i dont see girls on the floor pucking and vomiting geting surgery

it's literally the opposite of what you said. period symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea, weight gain, bloating, emotional changes, muscle aches, joint pain, headaches, constipation, and a 4-7 day non-stop pain. also, girls do sometimes undergo surgery to get rid of periods if they want to. so ya, vomiting, rolling on the floor, and surgery is involved here too. I'm not saying getting kicked in the balls doesn't hurt. it must hurt a ton. but our pain should be even because we do experience similar symptoms and we do have constant pain.

lol, yes ma'am. Although, I'm not complaining, I flench just about everytime goes near my crotch, so I rarely feel my testicles in pain. Except those rare times I'm not paying attention enough to dodge... Or I can't explain why they hurt... Probably should get that checked out...

Getting kicked in the balls isn't really natural. Periods happen to everyone (girls) which is natural. So shut the fuck up girls thinking that boys are lucky for not having periods. I will kill little children if you don't stop complaining. Think about that. I want someone to respond saying periods aren't that bad, othwise i kill children. Get it?

Anonymous