-25

God created humans. Think about the good things people have done. Think about the bad things humans have done. Remember, God created humans. This has changed your opinion about God. Amirite?

1 15
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

how is it God's fault what humans do.

He gave us free will so thus it isn't his fault.

@He gave us free will so thus it isn't his fault.

that was going to be the second part of my point if anyone challenged me lol

Pretend you have a son. He broke someone's leg. Should your son have to pay for it? It is the creator's fault for not making sure that he was not careful. God, the creator is the one to blame.

@Pretend you have a son. He broke someone's leg. Should your son have to pay for it? It is the creator's fault for...

lol what?! i think your logic is all wrong there.

youre son did it not God.

you think God should be determining every humans EVERY action?
boy you crazy

No use arguing about it when thousands... no billions have already argued about religion and nothing good has ever come of it. so whats the point?.

Who's fault was it for giving us free will?

@Who's fault was it for giving us free will?

are you saying you wouldnt want your own free will? o_O

Free will could be thought of as a curse or a bless. I say it is a bless, but the world would be better if nobody fought or murdered, which only things with free will will get the option. So God created these killers.

Hey i am lurthen and i love God but some times i think that he has left me to work out things for my self and not been there to help me,

Pinkfish31s avatar Pinkfish31 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You wouldn't have to do that if God didn't give us free will.

You wouldn't really have problems at all if God didn't give us free will. Adam and Eve, remember?
And by your logic Moose, should the parent go to jail because the son murdered someone? Should I be put to sleep because my dog bit the neighbor?

God did give us free will actually, that's how Eve even managed to eat the apple. And to be honest, you're all acting like God and free will are mutually exclusive.

In all the stories in the bible, whenever the israelites or the christians or whatever you want to call them were in trouble, because some group of people was always trying to kill them, God came over and the bad people always got what they deserved. Reason for this? God protects his people. But where was free will at the time? Apparently that doesn't apply to these stories.

And in more recent times, like the holocaust, for example, 14 million people were murdered. Reason for this? God gave everyone free will. And where was God? apparently he was okay with just watching this time round.

Religion just contradicts itself all the time.

I don't believe in God, and free will is an illusion ...

God didn't give us anything. He doesn't exist. End of the discussion.