+36

It`s perfectly fine to want to wait until marriage to have your first time, amirite?

MissUmbridges avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that MissUmbridge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree. I would much rather wait, than have a chance of getting pregnant from a bad condom, or getting a disease.
Yet some people these days (haha that makes me sound old, and I'm only 16) choose to ignore that, and do it anyway.

JessicaxLoves avatar JessicaxLove Yeah You Are +1Reply
@JessicaxLove I agree. I would much rather wait, than have a chance of getting pregnant from a bad condom, or getting a disease...

Exactly. I'm probably going to sound old-fashioned, seeing as there are a lot of split-up marriages nowadays, but I want to wait until I know I'll be with him the rest of my life, not just a boyfriend who can break up with me any day. (I think I sound old now haha!)

MissUmbridges avatar MissUmbridge Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MissUmbridge Exactly. I'm probably going to sound old-fashioned, seeing as there are a lot of split-up marriages nowadays, but I...

Yeah, I want to be wirh someone I know I'll be with forever, as you do. Not just a one night stand. (we can be old women complaining about teenagers these days)

JessicaxLoves avatar JessicaxLove Yeah You Are 0Reply

I want to wait until marriage to do Extreme Ironing, too.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +1Reply

That is an open-ended question.

to have your first time.... owning a dog?
to have your first time.... racing turtles?

Be more specific.