+16

people you know from WOW aren't your friends. Now close your facebook, quit gaming, go outside and get yourself a REAL social life. People who feel sorry for nolives say i'm right!!!!! real life rocks... amirite?

lolmopss avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that lolmops is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

but im a anime fan and you dont tell peoplewhat to do its their life yo stupid brainless idiot

shut the fuck up

social life sucks anime is beter socl life sucks socil slife sucks social life sucsk

actually I play WoW with one of my best guy friends, and I know him..so yeahh. It's a game, get over it.

but as soon as people with lives, decent jobs, in good shape, etc... get trashed in a SP episode, i might reconsider...

lolmopss avatar lolmops Yeah You Are 0Reply

actually I play WoW... i love it...makes me laugh every time. it wud be even funnier if you and your pal were fat! but of course you'll say your not, bt if you are, go outside, do some exercise and get back in shape, if you are not, make sure you don't let it happen

lolmopss avatar lolmops Yeah You Are -1Reply
@lolmops actually I play WoW... i love it...makes me laugh every time. it wud be even funnier if you and your pal were fat!...

um yeah..I happen to be on the XC team..so there goes your idea. And just cuz you can't play it, doesn't mean you have to diss it.

it's not a matter of me not being able to play. i just think WoW addicts should know there's a whole world beyond the four walls of their room. You people are pathetic, amirite ?