-13

To all you Atheists: please give God a chance. He will really change your life. He will make you a better person. And there's really nothing bad that will happen if you believe in Him. Only a big chance that when you die you will go to Heaven. You'd rather go to Heaven then Hell, right? You'd rather have someone you know will love you then hating people because they have beliefs. Well so do you... amirite?

Christines avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that Christine is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't hate people because of their beliefs. I've tried to believe in a god, and never could bring myself to. I've looked at all the evidence, used basic reasoning skills, and determined that there probably are no gods. I respect religion/spirituality (except when religious groups try to infringe on my human rights), but I do not believe in any supernatural deities and won't until there is sufficient evidence supporting the existance of god(s).

This is why atheists don't like Christians. Let people believe what they want, it's not like they've never heard of this God guy before.

I am a christian girl. I have never ever forced someone into believeing in God. I can tell it's really annoying to people who aren't Christian. So don't force people to believe in something they don't believe in!

To All Christians: Please stop telling me to believe in God and then dooming me to eternity in Hell when I don't. I can believe whatever I want to believe. Stop trying to convert me.

Fuck off, even if your so called "God" exists he doesn't give a shit about this world or anything. He's letting everything turn into crap like this huge oil spill and our downturned economy and everything! There is WAY more bad in this world than there is good and we aren't telling everyone to not believe in God or anything like how all you people are telling us to believe in him. Stop being close-minded and open your eyes to all this evidence proving the bible WRONG and evolution RIGHT. We are happier this way feeling free and not feeling like there's this thing breathing down my neck all my life, that is not a good way to live at all.
I could go on and on and on about this topic but I'll save you from it

Athiest don't believe in Heaven OR Hell so why would they be afraid of dying and not going to heaven?

Im not an atheist but im not christian either. I dont believe in hell because i believe that God gives you second chances so I believe in reincarnation. I'm NOT racist AT ALL though. I think super duper christians are really annoying when they say "If you don't accept God rite now in your heart you are DEFINITELY going to HELLL!!" its like, God doesnt mind THAT BADLY if people dont choose to beleieve in him I mean what if a random guy who grew up in like a far away village who's family and ancestors and whatnot believed in a different god and not the one God but he was a good person and cared about his family and friends and was nice and stuff. do you think God would send him to HELL? I don't think so.

sorry that was long...

Sure people want to believe in a god, yeah that sounds amazing, like live 80 years doing good deeds, live an eternity of joy, but its not that simple, theres too much reason pointing out that its untrue

Everyone who isn't christian I just have to say one thing: youth group is amazing. It's so fun to go hang out with friends while learning more about God! But you totally don't have to! Just letting you know that you're missing out!

@Everyone who isn't christian I just have to say one thing: youth group is amazing. It's so fun to go hang out with...

(Hippowithnoodleso...): Lol I know a ton of people who do youth groups and they bitch and moan about it all the time.

(Hippowithnoodleso...): or you could chill with your friends... just saying its not like you are in isolation, or at youth group

Anonymous