ItsJulieJoness avatar
17 23

I'm pretty sure it should be 33% sleeping. 66% would mean you sleep 16 hours a day

if you sleep 8 hours a night, you actually dream 2 hours a night. if you don't believe me, google it

haha lmao. u got it wrong. 1/3 sleeping. 2/3 awake. hahaha

I wonder if the people agreeing with it are thinking about how much 2/3 really is.

If you're including daydreaming, I suppose the second part is true.

Anybody who agrees with this is mentally retarded.

Who the heck sleeps that long?

so... you sleep 16 hours a day?

You are literally too stupid too insult

dream? or a nightmare? thats the question.

um, no, you actually spend 66% of your life AWAKE. 33% sleeping.

What is everyone's problem? She just made a mistake...

@Hazlett What is everyone's problem? She just made a mistake...

It was the most obvious mistake in the world? Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have spotted it.

I've heard 6 years of your life is spent dreaming.

You actually are only in a dreaming state for 5 to 10 minutes...

thats kinda crazy to think about...

What's sleep?

Lol. You guys are getting too technical. I've heard from many sources that you spend 2/3 of your life asleep. I'm genuinely sorry if I was mistaken, okay? ahahahah.

@ItsJulieJones Lol. You guys are getting too technical. I've heard from many sources that you spend 2/3 of your life asleep. I'm...

Simple logic should tell you that we do not spend 2/3 of our life sleeping. Don't apologize to us, instead, promise to think things through. You strike me as a person who would drive through a 4-way if someone stole the stop sign.

Too TECHNICAL? We're getting too technical? Just because we are correcting your drastically incorrect "fact"?
Sorry if being RIGHT is too technical for you!
Moron!

Anonymous