+22

The Cleveland Show isn't nearly as good as Family Guy and American Dad, amirite?

0 4

Family guy is only entertaining because it sidetracks from the actual show, and American Dad? Very, very idiotic. The Cleveland Show is basically Family guy, except with Cleveland in a different setting and plot. The Cleveland Show is only entertaining because it sidetracks from the actual show.

The Cleveland Show just sucks. I've watched it and it's not the sameee. It's just lame. Like, a bear? fucking really?

I actually love American Dad! family guy is good but Peter annoys me way too much. Brian + Stewie make it smart :)

When The Simpsons was at it's best, it was easily the greatest animated show of all. Family Guy used to be a lot funnier, but i'm not enjoying the new season. Right now, The Cleveland Show is my favorite.

M96s avatar M96 No Way 0Reply