+26

People who complains about school, homework and learning are too spoil because not everyone in other country get to go to school, let alone we get FREE education, amirite?

0 7

In college, we complain about the homework.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

My education wasn't free. I had to pay student fees, fees for a school ID card, etc.

@Coday My education wasn't free. I had to pay student fees, fees for a school ID card, etc.

but technically you learning was free. other countries...theres just nothing in some places. we in the us are lcky sons of a bitches and whoever doesnt think so IS spoiled.

well the US provide free precollege education. and private school doesn't count in this case anyways. but still at least we have schools!

thank you mr/ms.anonymous

Uh yeah we are, where do you think the tax dollars go?

seriously don't even complain about taxes ok? and only a portion of it go to education. most go into maintenant, public employment like policeman ok? not enough of it go to education so now a school in ri had all its teachers getting pinkslips. do you want to not pay taxes and have this country be shitty? its just to pay teachers and get us equipment ok? that's not counting our education and social experience.