-20

Atheists are hypocrites, the belief of not having a religion in itself has become a cult, amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm an atheist; its not like we're trying to push atheism on others, and we're not trying to be individualistic either (the people who are true atheists anyway.) I respect everything that religion has given society; the world would be a catastrophic wreck without it, but I just can't make myself believe in a higher power. We aren't trying to be nonconformists, it just happens. So what if more and more people begin to study philosophy and switch their beliefs? Our ultimate goal isn't to be a religion of sorts.

How would you know about the lives of atheist people unless you were one?

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply

Looks like you just generalized about atheists again you fucking idiot. You're the hypocrite.

@Pedo_Cat K Mr. Anon. Remind me again how I'm a hypocrite?

By bitching about atheists generalizing you and then generalizing them.

@By bitching about atheists generalizing you and then generalizing them.

I was never bitching about atheists generalizing me, i was just generalizing them straight up :D

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are 0Reply