waterpaynetings avatar
1 16

Honestly its so hard to watch this show bc of how horrible she is. She's so ridiculously selfish and manipulative for absolutely no reason which leads me to believe the writers are pretty shitty. All her bullshit is completely unnecessary and just frustrating. Its not realistic at all because irl someone would've snapped her damn neck before she got a chance to step on that stupid beam. Im yelling at my tv practically every episode in season 2. Such a whiney spoiled evil bitch. Fuck lauren tanner.

I freaken hate her so much!

@I freaken hate her so much!

i hate Lauren so much she is such a bitch!!

omg I SOO agreem she's getting on my fucking nerves!! ugh

It is completely unrealistic how low of a human being the character is that she plays. It makes me want to stop watching the show. Not the actress' fault - the writers need to tone the "mean girl" act way down. Or have another character SMACK her into line.

@It is completely unrealistic how low of a human being the character is that she plays. It makes me want to stop...

Well in the final season, she's definitely not as bitchy anymore. The finale isn't even all of them going to the Olympics. There is not olympics at all :(

I think it comes from a dislike of teenage girls, you know, because fluctuating hormones. If the character was male, most people would applaud him (i. e. boys will be boys). Just IMO. When it comes to meanness, females are to be insulted and males are to be admired.

if I listed all the things she did, what an awful human being she is an sadistic little spoiled rotten bitch. she doesnt deserve to have been forgiven for doing over half the horrid things she did to the people she considers "friends" hell if thats how she treats friends i can only imagine how she treats her enemies. her character is the worst part of this show she is soooo annoying and rude and whiny

animus_et_animas avatar animus_et_anima Yeah You Are +2Reply

OMFG. YES. i wish she got out of the way already. i HATE HER.

I can't believe anybody acts like her in real life!

she's such a fucking bitch, why won't someone kill her already !!!

@she's such a fucking bitch, why won't someone kill her already !!!

In this past season or well the last season, she wasn't as bitchy. So she shouldn't die now! She changed a lot!

Misogynist much? Lol

In the last season, she wasn't as bad.

If I listed all the things she did, its almost comparable to hitler(ironic with her fathers little speech refering to sasha as hitler)what an awful human being she is an sadistic little spoiled rotten bitch. she doesnt deserve to have been forgiven for doing over half the horrid things she did to the people she considers "friends" hell if thats how she treats friends i can only imagine how she treats her enemies. her character is the worst part of this show she is soooo annoying and rude and whiny

Anonymous