+524

Nuclear physics is the bomb, amirite?

8 5

hahahahahahaha

Do you know what nuclear physics is? Because it's not making h-bombs, just FYI

@Project86 Do you know what nuclear physics is? Because it's not making h-bombs, just FYI

Well, I pretty much know what nuclear physics is, and if you relate like, everything together, including the atomic nuclei, radioactivity, and nuclear bombs, they all go together to make bombs. So in the relative sense, nuclear physics isn't exactly making h-bombs, but simply, it kinda really helps. Plus it's just a joke. haha.

@Well, I pretty much know what nuclear physics is, and if you relate like, everything together, including the atomic...

I apologize. I am a total bitch on this site. And I hate to say it.... But you just made yourself seem more stupid "... and Nuclear bombs, they all go together to make bombs" Bombs go together to make bombs? Good to know! Thankyou for the lame and uneducated joke, it really brightened my day. Haha.

@Project86 I apologize. I am a total bitch on this site. And I hate to say it.... But you just made yourself seem more stupid...

Well, I pretty much make a living making myself stupid :D you are welcome for the lame and uneducated joke.