+10

guys are pointless, stupid, and DRAMA. why cant we help but love them so much? amirite?

sexysarbears avatar
0 27
The voters have decided that sexysarbear is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Girls are much more dramatic...all of my friendships with guys are so laid-back. My girl friends can't go a week without finding something dramatic to consume their time with.

@sexysarbear some girls.

you didn't say some guys, so why would i say some girls?

@wobbuffet you didn't say some guys, so why would i say some girls?

i guess you wouldn't. you dont need to argue with me about this. for one, i'm not in the mood and for two, its pointless to argue for the sake of argument. so fuck off.

I HATE these damn posts. "Guys are this and that" If you complain so much about guys then just don't date them! Or just don't complain. Dear God is that hard? And NOT all guys are the same. >.>

@SeriouslySarcastic I HATE these damn posts. "Guys are this and that" If you complain so much about guys then just don't date them! Or...

obviously we don't know why we date them. hints the whole post. if you HATE the post then why dont you just click "no way" then fuck off? you dont need to leave a damn comment. and guys aren't all the same, i didn't say that did i?no. fuck off, jackass.

@sexysarbear obviously we don't know why we date them. hints the whole post. if you HATE the post then why dont you just click...

lol Wow chill man. Really? You're gonna let ME get YOU mad? Hahahah. If you don't know why you date guys then W-O-W! :p By the way I am entitled to my own opinion too. ;)

@SeriouslySarcastic lol Wow chill man. Really? You're gonna let ME get YOU mad? Hahahah. If you don't know why you date guys then...

oh don't flatter yourself, you're not whts got me mad. i was mad before. w-o-w? what a faggot. of course i know why i date them, and p.s, "them" isn't a great word to choose. i have ONE boyfriend, thanks. and i love him he just pisses me off. yeah you are entitled to it, doesn't mean you should spill them out on people like me who honestly DON'T give a fuck.

@sexysarbear oh don't flatter yourself, you're not whts got me mad. i was mad before. w-o-w? what a faggot. of course i know why...

lol Ok. I'm a faggot. :) Sure, sure. Honestly you NEED to chill. Can't take a simple joke? Well good luck in life. My mistake for saying "them" and I don't care if you have ONE boyfriend lol. That's good for you. :) Oh God, you are so mad it's hilarious.

@You don't know why you date guys? How about you go read a book.

a book can't explain why w do what we do. here's an explination, i date this kid because i fuckin love him. why i love him, i dont know. but i wouldn't have it any other way, how's that?

@sexysarbear a book can't explain why w do what we do. here's an explination, i date this kid because i fuckin love him. why i...

Actually it's called science. Chemicals in the brain cause a reaction and make you feel "love." So yeah, there are lots of book on the topic.
Psychology books also explain "why we do what we do."
Geez, it's like you didn't even go to school.

@Actually it's called science. Chemicals in the brain cause a reaction and make you feel "love." So yeah, there are...

chemicals? dont you mean hormones? yeah i did go to school, thanks. you know there's things that science can't explain. not everything is about school or science.

And I think the problem is more that there are things you don't want science to explain. That's fine, but don't pretend that there's not an explanation out there.

@And I think the problem is more that there are things you don't want science to explain. That's fine, but don't...

you're fucking retarted. well if yall like science, ad depend on it so much, why dont you leave me alone, crack open your favorite science book, and fuck yourselves.:)

@sexysarbear you're fucking retarted. well if yall like science, ad depend on it so much, why dont you leave me alone, crack...

"depend on it so much" lol If you've ever gotten sick or were born in a hospital or if you eat practically any of the food sold in stores, you also depend on science.