+658

Shut the fuck up, not everyone is beautiful. In fact, I've met a fair share of people who are repulsive both inside and out, amirite?

5 15

Stop being so politically correct, not everyone is beautiful.

@Stop being so politically correct, not everyone is beautiful.

Stop being so ignorant, beauty is not something that can be measured by one person.

I think it should be changed to "everyone can be beautiful" because sometimes ugly people are also mean, but that doesn't mean they can't become a good person.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Fight Club

Omg yes! freddy kruegar lol

@Omg yes! freddy kruegar lol

that wasnt funny or clever...

@amiright that wasnt funny or clever...

i found it funny, its kinda true hes gross, inside and out

Hmmm.... this is rude. But yeah kinda true. But everyone is beautiful to someone.... just not necessarily you.

@amiright but sometimes you gotta wonder how certain people could be beautiful to anyone

I pretty much wonder that on a daily basis.
But idk I just try to convince myself that to somebody, somewhere they are beautiful... just not to me

Thank you, anonymous.

You speak as though you're the absolute authority on who's attractive or not. Everyone has different taste, and some people appeal to more than others, but everyone is beautiful to someone.

Anonymous