+85

Why the hell does Khloe Kardashian feel the need to talk like a baby whenever she talks to, or about her husband Lamar, amirite?

0 9

it's annoying as hell!

Baby talk by a grown woman, whether it is Khloe K. or a woman in the store doing it, is just annoying. They are trying to act cute, and come off sounding like they need attention majorly! Im surprised her husband doesn't tell her to knock it the hell off and grow the f up!!

@Baby talk by a grown woman, whether it is Khloe K. or a woman in the store doing it, is just annoying. They are...

AGREED! She sounds ridiculous! She thinks it cute but ugh. I agree that she wants attention. Do you think she talks in baby talk when Lamar and her in bed? Can you imagine her saying "Yeah,baby.Do me good' in baby talk?

"why do people always have such negative shit to say"

Because she is obnoxious and annoying

I think it's kind of funny whenever she does it! (:

It screams daddy issues

I can't stress this enough her voice when she does that makes me want to punch a baby. It's not cute and she will never be like Kim .who also makes my skin crawl when she talks like that. Someone please put a bullet in my head when I hear them talk like that

b/s shes in love...damn leave her alone why do people always have such negative shit to say

@b/s shes in love...damn leave her alone why do people always have such negative shit to say

Oh shut the fuck up its called trying to act cute when your an oger at heart