+635

Whenever there is a huge sporting event and confetti goes everywhere, you feel bad for the janitors who have to clean that up, amirite?

the_fresh_princes avatar
4 13
The voters have decided that the_fresh_prince is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea, though it would be worse....just imagine if it was Glitter!

Yeah. Janitors need support. We need a National Janitor Appreciation day. Clean up their own puke.

They chose that job

Either way, its still their job. That's what they're paid to do.

Hey, at least they're getting paid to do it. And at least it's confetti, not vomit. Although, there are a lot of people there, there's bound to be vomit somewhere...

I thought I was the only one who thought this!

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Retooser I thought I was the only one who thought this!

I did too haha but apparently 402 people agree with us

When you go to a restaurant do you feel bad that the chef has to cook? That the waiters have to wait on you? Janitors clean. That's their job.

@When you go to a restaurant do you feel bad that the chef has to cook? That the waiters have to wait on you?...

but there's a line...im not saying i feel bad for them regularly but that is a lot of crap to clean up

Retooser: sure haven't. Its got nothing to do with my job. Also, its not like its one person cleaning an entire stadium. There's quite a few of them. And they get paid to do it.

Oh, and they got to be at that event for free. Usually get discounts on food and whatnot. Even get free or highly discounted tickets for fam and friends.