+22

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is so stupid yet so addicting, amirite?

0 6
@49471

i diddo that

I always wondered why there's a show about a 15 year old getting pregnant on ABC FAMILY

to teach about pregnancy and how if you're pregnant you'll be a tv star (bristol palin or whateverherface)? and also have sex with everyone! that's the jist of it

EXACTLY. i hate it but cant stop watching it! wtf EVERYONE is haveing sex on that show! ITS NOT RIGHT. and plus they look have a baby seem easy! john hardly crys in the show!

But why? Why encourage the show's production in that sense. You guys realize that creators see that and laugh knowing that you watching the show is all that matters. And as long as you spam an inappropriate topic into EVERY situation then they make money. Even so the topic is not as stupid (to me) as the horrible acting, writing, and character types. I'll never understand facination with the show. Seems to me that people are stupid. And sorry to say: No excuse about how the show is so bad it's watchable will help. It'd be different if it was a movie like the Room that you watch and you're done with. You guys tune in every Tuesday for utter crap. If it was horrible enough you could put it down. And for all the people who thinks its good clearly wants shit on t.v. Not a decent cast with decent writing even with just a mediocre plot line much more a good one.