+471

Guys: When you sit in a chair, it's frusturating when your jeans / jacket fold in such a way it looks like you have a boner, amirite?

ischottyous avatar
6 13
The voters have decided that ischottyou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm a GIRL and that happened, and some retard asked if I had a boner. And just for the record, I DON'T look like a dude haha

@ilessthan3you I'm a GIRL and that happened, and some retard asked if I had a boner. And just for the record, I DON'T look like a...

Me too! No one had ever asked if I had one, but sometimes that zipper part of my pants bunches up, and I'm left sitting there thinking "Awkwarrrrrrd!" But then if I try to subtly push it down I think people will accuse me of playing with myself...it's just a really awkward situation to get into.

that happened once to me, and I'm a girl. The retard was like, "There's something about you that looks like a boy right now. It's not your face or your hair or your clothes." I looked down and of course that happened. So I pulled my shirt down over it, and he was like, "not anymore."

@that happened once to me, and I'm a girl. The retard was like, "There's something about you that looks like a boy...

I know I hate that! Especially sing for some reason, a smaller size is too small for me, and the size above that is slightly too big for some shorts, so it happens alot.

haha. that's funny!

so fucking annoying because it looks like you have a small dick too

COPY OF MY POST!

@COPY OF MY POST!

I didn't copy your post, I mean, if I saw someone posted something like this I wouldn't have. Maybe we just think alike.

I'm a girl and that happens when I wear these baggy sweatpants xD