+9

You like Lady Gaga but you're tired of hearing Bad Romance on the radio every second, amirite?

jade_ms avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that jade_m is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I clicked "No Way" not because I'm sick of Bad Romance (I don't listen to the radio anyway), but because I hate Lady Gaga with the fiery passion of one thousand white hot suns. I'm sure she's a very nice lady. But her music pisses me off.

@Lady gaga is a man ? yuck!

(Rediculous!): huh? what?

jade_ms avatar jade_m Yeah You Are 0Reply
@jade_m is it cuz you don't like to follow fads?

No, it's because the music is irritating. What's this "ga ga ooh la la ro ma ma" crap? What the crap is that? stfu already. It's not clever, it's not catchy, and it's not pretty. It's annoying. And "po-po-po-po-po-po-po-po-poker face." Ugh! How can people think that is quality music? Yes, those are the only two songs I've heard, and I know that I don't need to hear any more.