-49

This is a good name and idea for a website: "Got a Bill Due? Let the Crowd Pay it. Idea: 1) People sign up and post their bill that needs to be paid 2) Users donate money to pay their bill - anything from $1 up. 3) Users don't get paid back, but they earn points or requesters can give them some benefit other then money, amirite?

riteons avatar Technology
0 6
The voters have decided that riteon is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"benefit other than money" hello smilie

hooray for voluntary socialism!

It sounds great in theory, but really- who wants to pay other schmucks' bills when we all have our own?! I don't see it becoming a reality. Sorry. That's just my take on it.

I think it sounds like a good idea, but where are these users going to get extra money to pay for other people's bills?

Well, I am 'banking' on small payments by lots of people. In this way, it's just pocket change, for any one person

riteons avatar riteon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Thanks for your posts, and any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated

riteons avatar riteon Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous