+330

you hate it how in movies or shows the characters forget to close thier front door to thier house, amirite?

BIGberthas avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that BIGbertha is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm real sorry for having to do this:
*their

@asrasul I'm real sorry for having to do this: *their

Agreed. That is beyond a minor spelling error.... I really want to slap this person.

@mchristie Agreed. That is beyond a minor spelling error.... I really want to slap this person.

@604396 (mchristie): kaay chill
it was a typing mistake..
im suure we have all made typing mistakes once in a while

Totally, and not being able to spell THEIR properly, god so frustrating. I mean how stupid can ya be?

Or they're carrying a bag or something and set it down, and just completely forget about it and leave it there. In real life you'd remember to bring that with you...

Or I hate how people don't use the proper There/Their/They're when typing or writing.

@Or I hate how people don't use the proper There/Their/They're when typing or writing.

(RockyRaccoon.): They didn't do that.... they just had a HORRIBLE spelling error.

Don't you really hate it when people on websites misspell "their"?

Hah. If you left open your front door in my neighborhood, you'd be robbed in about 5 minutes.

Evalyns avatar Evalyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Chill bout the grammar assholes

ahaa, yeaa i noe :|
it just ruins the rest of the show
cause you can't get it of yer mind :P