+546

Five gum is advertised as if every stick you chew give's such a good sensation it's like an orgasm, amirite?

JamiLovesYous avatar
4 21
The voters have decided that JamiLovesYou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it just means an explosion of excitement ^ *creepy smile*

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +3Reply

..... Have you EVER had 5 gum?

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Tater ..... Have you EVER had 5 gum?

It's not really THAT great, now if it actually gave you an orgasm every time you chewed it, that's another story.

Wow the fight. What was It about anyways.. Well anywaaayss I'm chewing 5 gum rite now:)

lESliE418s avatar lESliE418 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I had sex when I was fifteen. PS my first time was a three-way, too. Was I too young? Not really. But do I regret it? Not really, more who it was with than the act of sex itself. So don't judge people on what they do at what age. People grow up differently, at different rates.

What do YOU know about orgasms? You're 15.

@What do YOU know about orgasms? You're 15.

You do realize that you don't have to have sex to know what an orgasm is, right? It's called self service. And if you reply with an "Ewww..." I'll know that you are a youngin'. It's a fact of life. Get over it.

@Why the hell does a 15 year old need to touch themselves anyway?

That is really none on my business or concern. Yours either, for that matter. And you do realize that most 15 year olds are most likely sophmores in high school, or around that general age group? Better they touch themselves then start having sex.

@MadHatter That is really none on my business or concern. Yours either, for that matter. And you do realize that most 15 year...

No, both of those just further prove how sex is wheedling it's way into the lives of young teenagers all the more sooner, whether it's actual sexual intercourse or having to touch themselves. This generation is a failure. And why are you getting so defensive, what are you, 15?

@No, both of those just further prove how sex is wheedling it's way into the lives of young teenagers all the more...

No, actually. I'm 20. And I'm not really getting defensive. I just hate it when people are so closed minded about what really happens in today's world. I don't agree with having sex at that young of an age, but it's not my decision for anybody but myself.

@MadHatter No, actually. I'm 20. And I'm not really getting defensive. I just hate it when people are so closed minded about...

I know what happens in today's world, hence calling this generation a failure, thanks.

@I know what happens in today's world, hence calling this generation a failure, thanks.

You're either a part of the generation who raised us, or the generation itself. So don't act like you're so superior.

Are you retarded? Teens nowadays know what orgasms are by the time they are in the eighth grade. The internet can do a lot. Teens know a lot more about sex than it seems (yeah yeah yeah I know that's wrong, whatever, but it's quite true). Not to mention there's always upperclassmen and male friends to learn from.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Tater Are you retarded? Teens nowadays know what orgasms are by the time they are in the eighth grade. The internet can...

It's one thing to know what an orgasm is, and completely different to actually know the sensation. Stop trying to be a smart-ass.

@It's one thing to know what an orgasm is, and completely different to actually know the sensation. Stop trying to...

ono smilie Irrelevant. The post is simply saying it's being advertised as so. You don't know who has had the sensation or not, so stop being stupid. Plus a majority of boys and some girls have felt one before so.... you're dumb. Goodbye.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tater Irrelevant. The post is simply saying it's being advertised as so. You don't know who has had the sensation...

Wow bitch, don't be so contradictory. Way to pull stats out of your ass, you just said no one knows who's had the sensation and who hasn't. So who the hell are you to say that the majority of some boys and girls have felt them? Dumbass.

@Wow bitch, don't be so contradictory. Way to pull stats out of your ass, you just said no one knows who's had the...

Okay, well I do apologize. I said YOU don't know who has and hasn't (referring to the fact that you just said "what do you know about orgasms, you're fifteen.) And I said in reply, YOU don't know who has had one and who hasn't (for sure) but a majority of boys have (seeing as many boys masturbate, duh. everyone knows that) and that some girls do. That wasn't contradictory at all. Once again, good day.

@Pathetic. Not even worth my time.

Just adding my two cents... I've been masturbating since I was like 12, soo.. yeah..