-2

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York was the best Home Alone movie, amirite?

jade_ms avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that jade_m is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I liked the original best.

@ilostmyshoe I liked the original best.

haven't seen that one in a long time, mainly since we only watch Home Alone 2 in my house haha.

jade_ms avatar jade_m Yeah You Are 0Reply
@jade_m haven't seen that one in a long time, mainly since we only watch Home Alone 2 in my house haha.

lol. It doesn't matter all the Home Alone movies are pretty much the same anyway.

@jade_m That's true. Now I really want to watch the original one ha!

Really, 'cause I really want to watch the third one even though I remember it being complete crap. Wasn't even the same kid.

@ilostmyshoe Really, 'cause I really want to watch the third one even though I remember it being complete crap. Wasn't even the...

Ugh yeah the 3rd was the worst. The kid had a stupid squeaky little voice and there was a girl in the little band of robbers. what the heck?!

@jade_m Ugh yeah the 3rd was the worst. The kid had a stupid squeaky little voice and there was a girl in the little band...

I know. That movie made no sense. Sorry, but I wouldn't leave my 7 year old Home Alone with the chicken pox and a fever. Then again, I wouldn't forget my kid at home or at an airport. I'm surprised Kevin's neighbors haven't called child protective services by now.

@ilostmyshoe I know. That movie made no sense. Sorry, but I wouldn't leave my 7 year old Home Alone with the chicken pox and a...

Exactly! (p.s. I like how I wouldn't have a convo like this in real life, but on the internet it's totally normal lol!)

@jade_m Exactly! (p.s. I like how I wouldn't have a convo like this in real life, but on the internet it's totally normal lol!)

That's what makes so much fun, but in all honesty, my friends and I are nerds so these topics come up all the time.