+13

Vulgarity is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself, amirite?

0 3

I don't know; there's a lot of cursing in Hamlet. Did Shakespeare have a weak mind?

@I don't know; there's a lot of cursing in Hamlet. Did Shakespeare have a weak mind?

It's not really the same thing. He used it poetically, used the words in their ACTUAL meaning, and it really wasn't swearing, it was just the way they talked. Besides, he may have just been doing it to show weak characters. But even that can be bothering. I really just don't see why people do it.

Vulgarity is a lot of things but not a weak mind. Vulgairty is a form of expression(anger, lust, love, joy, excitment,sadness, etc..), a language upon it's own( lets take the word FUCK which can be used in any and every form for every meaning and never ever be used out of context or used improperly), even a way of life! So I'm betting to the one who posted this originally still thinks vulgarity is a sign of a weak mind.