+17

Muse fan previous to The Resistance: "Isn't this music awesome!? I'm so glad Muse doesn't make that crappy pop music all these other artists are making!" Same Muse fans after The Resistance release: "Isn't this music awesome!? I'm so glad Muse is so versatile in their music, and that they're even using pop music now!", amirite?

Irrelephants avatar Music
0 9
The voters have decided that Irrelephant is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

they're all classified as alternative on itunes

@they're all classified as alternative on itunes

Well, we both know that iTunes isn't exactly perfect at classification... I mean, listen to Undisclosed Desires. If you think that isn't pop...

@i actually haven't heard that one. I guess i will then.

Yeah, it might make more sense then... Don't get me wrong, I love Muse, I'm not trying to insult them. Just the general fan, lol.

@Irrelephant Yeah, it might make more sense then... Don't get me wrong, I love Muse, I'm not trying to insult them. Just the...

Yeah that's probably true. I like them though. They're pretty different usually. I hope they don't get to pop-ish

@too*

Me too. Word on the street is that they're quitting doing songs for Twilight... That might restore them to their former glory of Black Holes and Revelations.

@Irrelephant Me too. Word on the street is that they're quitting doing songs for Twilight... That might restore them to their...

Hmm... I haven't heard that yet. They've been in all of them so idk if that's true or not. We'll just have to see! I kinda liked Neutron Star Collision though.

@Hmm... I haven't heard that yet. They've been in all of them so idk if that's true or not. We'll just have to see!...

Yeah it was alright. Absolution is still my favorite album though. Hysteria, Butterflies and Hurricanes, all of those... Epic.