+116

The sound of an alarm going off is one of the worst sounds in the world, amirite?

incedios avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that incedio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wake up to The Scientist by Coldplay from my phone. It is utterly relaxing.
But, yeah, my old alarm was like
MEEEH MEEEH MEEEH MEEEH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.
It doesn't do that any more, though. In fact, it doesn't do anything since it was thrown out the window by a an extremely hung over Chromana.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +2Reply

My alarm is a radio station :P but before that I had that standard sound alarm clock..I hope you know what I'm talking about. Sometimes I see it on TV or in a movie, and I always twitch and feel irritated when I hear it.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have 2, one is the standard sound and one is bot the radio and evil happiness killer. I still don't wake up to them though

mismandyjoness avatar mismandyjones Yeah You Are 0Reply

Here is how my old alarm clock went:

1. Bought it, brought it home and set it up.

2. Woke up abruptly the next morning to a shrill, ear piercing sound that made my heart rate shoot way up and, actually, my heart fluttered.

3. Immediately (and I mean RIGHT as the thing went off) yanked it out of the socket and threw it at the wall.

It was my natural reaction or something.... but basically this happened within, I'd say, no more than 3 seconds. :s
I thought I was going to have a heart attack, no joke.

I thought this was about fire alarms at first

hearts1020s avatar hearts1020 Yeah You Are 0Reply