+486

It is hysterical when girls flaunt their half-inch star tattoos to people with tattoos that took longer than 2 hours and actually mean something. amirite?

4 8

Or their stupid little peace signs. Hello, ladies, do you even understand the message represented by the sign? Or is it just something you hold up for your Myspace pictures?

amen sister.. i just got a giant piece done on my back, and i showed a girl at a bar.. she goes, ah i have a tattoo too! and it was a star on her ankle.. HA

I'm a girl with a star tattoo. The only difference is that mine took an hour and a half and is on my foot. It also has meaning to me. While there is alot of truth to this post, don't assume that every girl with a star tattoo is the same. Try asking someone the story behind their tattoo before passing judgement.

Well, chica, obviously the poster didn't mean this towards you if yours took an hour and a half.

uhh not really. I have tons of big tattoos and i dont really care. I like to cover my body, they just want a tiny one, whats wrong with that? A tat is a tat idc what you say

i have a tiny tattoo...ahahahaha nervous laughter :/ i don't flaunt it though. i just got a tiny one because it's my first tattoo and i thought it would hurt.

I have ten tiny stars all over my body that make up the constellation Orion. Might have only taken half an hour, but it has a done of meaning.