LittleMissSlytherins avatar Relationships
52 70

I like turtles.

SalientKs avatar SalientK No Way +107Reply
@SalientK I like turtles.

Best. Comment. Ever.

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@qwerty123 Best. Comment. Ever.

MLIA: Worst. Site. Ever.

@qwerty123 Best. Comment. Ever.

I agree that the "I'm a turtle" thing was the best comment ever.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are 0Reply
@572873

Oh haha didn't know! (:

@575199

TRIPLE NEGATIVE OMG

@575199

Totally!

@LittleMissSlytherin Totally!

Well you took a chance and you got it wrong XD

i love how the OP's username is "take a chance"

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +40Reply

I had the POTD before you. Consider the torch, passed.

@insertcleverusername I had the POTD before you. Consider the torch, passed.

Haha well thanks for passing it to me!(: (although you didn't TECHNICALLY pass it to me!) (:

@StacytheHarlot How do you become POTD?

Suck Anthony's four and a half inch penis.

@StacytheHarlot I take it you don't like him.

Actually I love Anthony. That's why I sucked his four and a half inch penis for my POTD. Have you read my post?

Came to say what Jennifer said. Myself, I like only feminine girls and masculine guys, for example, and maybe some transgenders.

Except herpes....never happy with herpes.

I like tomboyish girls, and feminine guys.

Transgenders I'm not quite sure about yet, because I've never encountered one before.

This post reminded me of something House would say to Thirteen.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +3Reply

Well spoken

@Well spoken

What about a bomb or your grandmother's arm?

hahahhaha people take this way too serious! i thought your post was funny

The Todd on Scrubs is Pansexual.

Lexs avatar Lex Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Lex The Todd on Scrubs is Pansexual.

So is Captain Jack from Doctor Who and Torchwood. He'd fuck an alien, he doesn't care.

Er.

Sorry, but that would be pansexuality. Kind of funny though :P

@596371

Thank you! (:

Would they be happy with warts?

good to be non-original. some famous comedian said this during his show.. -_-

I saw a study that said that men couldn't be bisexual. The study showed that men only reacted to photos of either men or women, but not both, whereas women reacted to photos of both women and men.

@LeoEckman -_____- I have to believe that to be untrue. I LIKE VAGINA AND PEE PEES <3

Hey, I just read that on the internet.

DAMN YOU, INTERNET!

Ah, just kidding, I still love you. <3

@ghost_nappa I saw a study that said that men couldn't be bisexual. The study showed that men only reacted to photos of either...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/...1&amp;amp;_r=1

Here's the article. I remembered it a little bit incorrectly. It says that men can be attracted to both sexes, but it's much stronger in either male or female.

@ghost_nappa http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/...1&amp;amp;_r=1 Here's the article. I remembered it a...

I have read something similar. Basically, of course men can be bisexual, but, although all sexuality is fluid, women tend to be more so.

It was explained to me like this:

Imagine sexuality as a straight line, with hetro at one end, and homo at the other. Women tend to be grouped in middle region, usually towards one end, but still taking up the middle, whereas most men tend to be on either side closer to the end of the line.

Note the word tend, and of course, this is all based on averages, therefore there will always be exceptions to this example.

@595915: That is stupid an incorrect. I have a friend who is both male and bisexual. He's had sex with both men and women. Are you saying that he is pretending to be bi and is having the sex as a cover? Because that would be counter-intuitive.

@@595915: That is stupid an incorrect. I have a friend who is both male and bisexual. He's had sex with both men and...

I think as he clearly stated he read it somewhere. There was no assumptions or enduendo in that at all so relax. No need to start a post war cause you're a dumb bitch ass cunt fag fucker.

@596575

Grammar Nazi it's innuendo

@598662

What's confusing you?

@599018

Oh I was correcting your spelling errors, what's the matter, can't handle a dose of your own medicine? ;]

@599109

Oh you didn't just misspell, "innuendo" wrong, you misspelled "it's", "Nazi", and also "Grammar"

@599646

No, I don't think so.... I mean unless there's something wrong with my computer and it doesn't like you for some reason and when I try to look at what you wrote it jumbles it up or something, then you definitely misspelled it

@599652

I think so too, out of 10 what would you give it?

@600187

Mission accomplished then

@I think as he clearly stated he read it somewhere. There was no assumptions or enduendo in that at all so relax. No...

I find it amusing that you would use the term "fag fucker" in this particular POTD.

I'm just saying that's what I read. Now, my friends, on the other hand, think that bisexual people are porn stars being promiscuous. -_-

Stop making shit up. There is gay or not gay. That is all.

Anonymous