+10

There is no right or wrong answer, in my opinion. Everything is a matter of opinion. In your opinion, amirite?

alannahkfs avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that alannahkf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Water freezes at 32 degrees farenheit, or 0 degrees celcius. That is not my opinion. It is the correct, or right, answer, and if anyone thinks they have a different "opinion" on the matter, then they are probably an idiot.

@ilovecranberries Water freezes at 32 degrees farenheit, or 0 degrees celcius. That is not my opinion. It is the correct, or right...

Well, if you think about it, some human made up those values and units. Before it was made up by some person, it was not true, because it did not exist. It's a little confusing to explain, but basically it's kind of like an opinion.

alannahkfs avatar alannahkf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@alannahkf Well, if you think about it, some human made up those values and units. Before it was made up by some person, it...

No, it's not like an opinion at all. Someone had to come up with a name for the units, but in all cases, they are true. It's not up for discussion. It's not an opinion.

i am cool....that is a right answer

According to you anything I say is an opinion. Therefore can you please debate with me: soft clay is more malleable than a cold, solid lump of granite.Where I am for this and you are against (i.e. you argue that soft clay is NOT more malleable than granite).
You can go first.