+215

"A promise is a promise." Really? I thought it'd be a sandwich. amirite?

ThatFrayChickAlexs avatar
10 22
The voters have decided that ThatFrayChickAlex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I want to create a sandwich called 'a promise' now.

@NO3exclamationpoints I want to create a sandwich called 'a promise' now.

(NO!!!):
"He gave me a promise."
"Aw , you're so lucky. I want a promise too."
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING MY PROMISE."

LaLaLaLucys avatar LaLaLaLucy Yeah You Are +2Reply
@LaLaLaLucy (NO!!!): "He gave me a promise." "Aw , you're so lucky. I want a promise too." "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING MY...

XD I can only imagine the person eating the promise having the "WTF are you talkjing about?!?!" look on their face. LOL

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Lazynez XD I can only imagine the person eating the promise having the "WTF are you talkjing about?!?!" look on their face. LOL

Why are you awake so late? Unless its like broad daylight where you are. Then I'd feel stupid :)

LaLaLaLucys avatar LaLaLaLucy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lazynez It's 9:22 PM where I am.

It's 12:22 AM here. You're probably from the west coast.

LaLaLaLucys avatar LaLaLaLucy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Lazynez Yea. :D

I'm trying to stay up to 3 with my friend (:

@LaLaLaLucy I'm trying to stay up to 3 with my friend (:

I'm waiting for a DVD to finish burning. It's been two hours, and only 50% is done. AND I have school tomorrow. D: Why are you staying up till three with your friend? XD

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Lazynez I'm waiting for a DVD to finish burning. It's been two hours, and only 50% is done. AND I have school tomorrow. D:...

Because I like him and we're trying to see who's more "pro" at staying up and who's the "noob" x3.

@LaLaLaLucy Because I like him and we're trying to see who's more "pro" at staying up and who's the "noob" x3.

XD Good luck with that. I can barely stand around people I "like" in that term. 0_o Let alone be in the same house and have a staying-up competition. XD

@LaLaLaLucy LOL noo I'm talking to him through aim, but he stopped replying :/.

He fell asleep! YOU WIN! XD Just kidding, although how can you accurately find out who wins?

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Lazynez He fell asleep! YOU WIN! XD Just kidding, although how can you accurately find out who wins?

Doesnt need to be accurate, but we'd find out if one of us gives in and says they're gonna sleep (:

I'm pretty sure he fell asleep lmao.<3

@Lazynez Or is he moved out?

LOL no we're too young to move out. Maybe his iTouch ran out of battery and he didn't feel like getting the charger. He does that sometimes :/.

@Lazynez Possibly. :O

Gah, he sends so many mixed signals.

@LaLaLaLucy Gah, he sends so many mixed signals.

I think all boys do. Boys think the same of girls. :P

@Lazynez I think all boys do. Boys think the same of girls. :P

He literally acts/says things like we're already dating like saying I love you everyday, but when the subject comes up, he's like "I'm neutral like you." Meaning he doesn't like anyone.

@LaLaLaLucy He literally acts/says things like we're already dating like saying I love you everyday, but when the subject comes...

Me thinks someone is hiding something. XD But that is just me. I've never had a date, let alone get any signals from anyone.