+156

Two weeks ago I turned down what my friends would say is the hottest guy in our grade, because I've liked this other guy for ages and I think he's perfect. However, last night he asked out my best friend. Now they're going out. Life sucks. amirite?

Relationships
1 10

Maybe you should've posted this on FML instead. And you kinda deserved it for hesitating. You should have just admitted your feelings for the guy.

Cheers Jess, my favourite was Charmander but I'm a big boy now so it's Charizard.
I know she means her life but I'm just answering the direct question ;)

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well I was going to make the direct question "I dont think I should go back to the first guy. amirite?" happy?

No, I don't think life sucks. I quite like it.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ah, but she means HER life. I like your profile picture, people don't seem to agree with me that Charizard is one of the best.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah. I've changed my vote because, let's be honest, I was being a little bit of a douchebaguette.

:)

Ah, Charmander! I have constant debates over Charmander and Squirtle/Bulbasaur... Suuuure, Squirtle is destined to kick it's butt.

It seems that you have changed your pic too.
Charmanders rule. They can defeat Mewtwo, but they're just too cool to do that.

didnt you tell your best friend you really loved the guy? otherwise just help yourself move on and date the guy who wanted to date you, i doubt he'd have changed his mind :)

Liloquands avatar Liloquand Yeah You Are 0Reply