+656

the people on "i didn't know i was pregnant" are pretty stupid how do you miss all signs of pregnancy. amirite?

Bethanytheravenclaws avatar
6 20
The voters have decided that Bethanytheravenclaw is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is a good example on how punctuation is important.

That's why they didn't know they were pregnant, because the signs for pregnancy never showed. Try actually watching it next time.

The whole point of the show is they didn't show the usual signs of pregnancy

No, if you've ever actually paid attention to it, their pregnancies are all screwed up and there usually ARE no signs, or they're explainable by something else.

Kellies avatar Kellie No Way +2Reply
@Kellie No, if you've ever actually paid attention to it, their pregnancies are all screwed up and there usually ARE no...

Usually, but this one girl was so stupid. At the end she said, and I (somewhat) quote, "After I had unprotected sex, I gained about 40 pounds and my breasts got kind of tender. I also had weird cravings and mood swings. I missed my period, but I thought it was just stress."

Also, I'm aware it's been a year since your comment, but I was using the random button. Please forgive me.

They didn't show signs, that's why it's called, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant," silly.

Did you actually watch the show, or are you judging it merely based on its title? Because the girls in this show usually were on BC, kept getting their periods, and/or barely gained any weight, if at all. Whatever symptoms they did have were easily explained by other things.

repeat :/

@repeat :/

@337331 (Anonymous): really! :O oh sorry! im just watching it right now and thats all i can think about!!

some episodes, they actually lose weight, dont feel the baby kick, and have negative pregnancy tests

Well the baby couls grow differently not poping out.. They could have irregular periods all ther lives( because there is spotting in a pregnancy) and they could be like me and get carvings all the time or not get them at all

Have you ever seen the show? It is about how people didn't even have signs of pregnancy, one woman was losing weight instead of gaining it. Retard.

@Have you ever seen the show? It is about how people didn't even have signs of pregnancy, one woman was losing...

i was watching it when i posted this and the one i saw the girl had all the signs of pregnancy except for weight gain, then she thought she had to go to the bathroom and gave birth to the kid in the toilette with out even realizing it. thats why i posted it.

@loveisourweapon omg i saw that episode too...that was really weird..she still had her period too

thats the only reason that i can believe the fact she thought she wasn't pregnant but you can spot which can seem like a period but its not

i HAVE seen the show. and most of the people have signs of pregnancy except weight gain. and they have weird period routine. don't post comments just to hate. loove you ginnyweasley_3

@theblackginger i HAVE seen the show. and most of the people have signs of pregnancy except weight gain. and they have weird period...

haha thanks theblackginger. did you know that black gingers asians and Israelis are good friends? also baby midgets with sideburns are the best!

@Bethanytheravenclaw haha thanks theblackginger. did you know that black gingers asians and Israelis are good friends? also baby midgets...

(ginnyweasley_3):is like a racial rainbow friendship. and now we have to find out selves a baby midget w/side burns..