+521

Just because my hair is bitchin' doesn't mean I'm "emo", amirite?

CarbzxCutthroats avatar
9 24
The voters have decided that CarbzxCutthroat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What in the purple mountains majesty does that even mean?

@DESANDNATE! I love you soo muchhh

Ya bro xD Love themmm :D

They need to invent a word to describe how bad the OP's 'about me' section is.

@CarbzxCutthroat That word would also be used to describe your username.

That's a pretty week comeback. Besides, the votes on comments show who's right.

@BreakfastFan That's a pretty week comeback. Besides, the votes on comments show who's right.

It was a weak* insult cnsidering I don't really give four shits what you think about me.

@CarbzxCutthroat It was a weak* insult cnsidering I don't really give four shits what you think about me.

When did I insult you? I just made a comment that many people seem to agree with. Considering* how old this post is, I think it's stupid how you keep badgering me about it.

AMEN!

tmt890s avatar tmt890 Yeah You Are +4Reply

i think your username and excessive eyeliner are more contributing factors to you being "emo"

You're username & your about me make it seem like you're "emo". I don't like labels and stuff but.. Lol.

Ahahahahaha.Gotta love Nate from DESandNATE :D

No, but the name "CarbzxCutthroat" proves that you are...

I have bright blue hair and people always say "Oh, so you're emo." No, I just like coloured hair :/

@Vampite I have bright blue hair and people always say "Oh, so you're emo." No, I just like coloured hair :/

Yeah my friend has bleach blonde and teal hair and she gets that all the time. People are stupid.

"Lol" is the only thing that can describe this. And your hair isn't emo its like Kate hair

You have the ugliest most godawfu hair i've ever seen.
And your about me showed what a stupid ditz you are.

Yeahh.. Cutthroat would be brutal or harsh, but not emo. Thanks a lot, judgemental pricks. Get to know me first. Kay thanks bye.

CarbzxCutthroats avatar CarbzxCutthroat Yeah You Are -1Reply