+36

You always find conversations about either Harry Potter or Twilight and which is better. How come you don't find anything about series like Percy Jackson or Pendragon? Amirite?

gommy2bears avatar
2 32
The voters have decided that gommy2bear is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Percy Jackson kicks ass!!

@gommy2bear I KNOW!!!!!!

:D It's my favourite series ever! What was your favourite book?

Percy Jackson is so awesome!

@gommy2bear I know right!

it was awsome, until the last book screwed everything up. all the characters went wacky and got totally out of personality/character, theres no way luke would have sacrificed himself or at least had the strength to, even for Annabelle.

@gommy2bear Ya. I still think they should make another book though

I agree with that actually, but i'd also like the last book to vanish and there'd be six books instead of 5 because if Rick Riordan wanted the series to end well it probably would have been more than 5 and percy's fatal flaw would have been put against him.

Percy Jackson ftw.

The movie for Percy Jackson was just a big disappointment.

@caleb The movie for Percy Jackson was just a big disappointment.

I haven't seen it yet and i don't know if i want to. I've read each of the books like 5 times each though.

@gommy2bear I haven't seen it yet and i don't know if i want to. I've read each of the books like 5 times each though.

Yeah, you should see it but you should just rent it or watch it online because it's not worth buying.

@caleb Yeah, you should see it but you should just rent it or watch it online because it's not worth buying.

Ya I was thinking of doing that. It looks like a good movie, just not if you've read the books.

it was hilarious. the over voice sounded like a pervert and the actors could not act.

The movie wasnt that bad it was good and had desent graphics

It's cuz twilight and harry potter are pretty mainstream right now... but percy jacksons getting up there now that theres a movie :)