+259

All the Gossip Girl guys are pretty hot ( Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, and Penn Badgley) amirite?

waterpaynetings avatar
4 10
The voters have decided that waterpayneting is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your post has just brought out the fan girls of amirite :D

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +8Reply

yes, all the people on that show are perfect

chace crawford lives in my town :) my friend even watched a movie sitting next to him

OMG CHACE CRAWFORD IS SOOOO HOT!!!! I have MANY pictures of him on my binder!!!

@2lazy2b_clever OMG CHACE CRAWFORD IS SOOOO HOT!!!! I have MANY pictures of him on my binder!!!

haha cool! But i like ed better cuz i love chuck :) and the scarf is so excellent!

@waterpayneting haha cool! But i like ed better cuz i love chuck :) and the scarf is so excellent!

Hahaha ya, the scarf is sexy ;) Penn Badgley is really hot too!!! I saw Easy A and he was SOOO HOT in it.

I know! I don't remember his name, but I think a really hot guy on there is the one that Serena was dating but they got into a car crash and then Chace punched him. :p