+725

"Hannah Montana Forever" is the last season of the entire series. Kind of ironic. amirite?

dinosaurs avatar
5 20
The voters have decided that dinosaur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

THANK GOD!

@THANK GOD!

i agree with you. c;

dinosaurs avatar dinosaur Yeah You Are 0Reply
@dinosaur i agree with you. c;

@340277 (dinosaur): If you don't like it, don't watch it.

@WoahElle @340277 (dinosaur): If you don't like it, don't watch it.

i don't think it's terrible, it's cheesy in a cute way and all. but i'm not a huge fan of miley cyrus. however, i'm not going to start bashing her. i swear, her haters are worse than her fans by far. >.>

dinosaurs avatar dinosaur Yeah You Are +2Reply

she's not talented and we have to hear about her all of the time because she is always being talked about, tv or by people. we just want her to go away.

@she's not talented and we have to hear about her all of the time because she is always being talked about, tv or by...

If you hear her on TV, press the mute button or switch channels. Seriously people, FREE. WILL. we have it.

This post just made my day. :)

Now if only Beiber would retire . . .

Oh so I make a post like this before you, so of course yours gets homepaged and not mine.

@swankorn Oh so I make a post like this before you, so of course yours gets homepaged and not mine.

oh gosh, i'm really sorry. i never really search for it and such. sorry about that!

@dinosaur oh gosh, i'm really sorry. i never really search for it and such. sorry about that!

It's cool :) great minds just think alike,'besides I'm glad this is now public so people can notice it as well!

@swankorn It's cool :) great minds just think alike,'besides I'm glad this is now public so people can notice it as well!

alright, cool. c: i'm glad you're not the kind of people who flip out over this kind of things.

Its supposed to mean "lives on forever" idiot.

no need to call people an idiot. >.>