+189

When you meet famous YouTubers in real life, you usually find out that they act differently than they do in videos, amirite?

Big_Bosss avatar
3 28
The voters have decided that Big_Boss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

who's actually met a famous youtuber in real life?

@Big_Boss ...raises hand

I was there too! :D

Cheezs avatar Cheez Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Cheez I was there too! :D

I never expected an amiriter to have gone :) if you saw an awkward looking kid with a Metal Gear Solid shirt, that was me.

I probably won't go next year though. I can go again if I want to, it's just that I don't see the point in it. The panels really weren't that interesting (and they can all be watched online anyway), and the meetups last for about 15 seconds for each person. Not worth it IMO, but that's probably cause I'm a cynical jackass.

I decree that everyone who votes on this must state which famous youtuber they met.

I honked for nigahiga. Does that count? Oh and i saw raywilliamjohnson in New york, but i didnt say anything because i was chicken.

I just met Kingsley this past weekend at a local amusement park. He was with his two friends and they were talking and laughing the whole time but he just stood there and didn't talk. It was the weirdest thing..

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +17Reply
@jen I just met Kingsley this past weekend at a local amusement park. He was with his two friends and they were talking...

YOU MET HIM?! hahaaaahah lucky! Did you casually walk by, or were you like "hi I love you"?

@borhos222 YOU MET HIM?! hahaaaahah lucky! Did you casually walk by, or were you like "hi I love you"?

Well, since we were at an amusement park, my friend and I saw him walk onto a ride, so we waited outside for him for half an hour, then when he walked out we chickened out talking to him and followed him to another ride. We got in line RIGHT behind him and waited in line for about 40 minutes before we got the courage to ask for a picture with him. He didn't seem too excited but we were!
/coolstory

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +4Reply

I would love to go to vidcon/playlist live and meet a youtuber. I'm such a YouTube fangirl :)

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +12Reply

I legitimately just met Christina Grimmie tonight and she was definitely more shy than I thought she was going to be.

I saw wheezywaiter walking down a street once, but he went into a store so I couldn't follow him without seeming creepy. D: (inb4 cool story, bro)

ShayCarl actually is pretty funny in real life.

Shane Dawson

I would hig a mean and unwanted cat to meet nigahiga D:

I actually know a "famous" youtuber in real life and he acts the exact same. But I bet most arent.

@1417440

:O you know Destery??
Haha and he actually acts like that?

@BurntToastCastle Who?

(BurntToastCastle):Destery Smith. He's from Desandnate and Capndesdes. But i've known him since elementry school, so hes not awkward around me.

Anyone seen Tobuscus (AKA: Toby Turner)?

There are so many youtubers I'd like to meet. Simon and Lewis from the Yogscast take top spot