+961

Some of the best advice/words of encouragement come from Winnie the Pooh. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think", amirite?

tombe322s avatar
80 11
The voters have decided that tombe322 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I loved this movie, but never understood how everything went from dark and mysterious to light and cheerful. I was like, 'wtf it was like this all along?!?!'

indigo_moons avatar indigo_moon Yeah You Are +3Reply

Words to live by

Omg I so remember that episode.

I love you

And it's actually Chrisopher Roin talking to Pooh...

@RedVines And it's actually Chrisopher Roin talking to Pooh...

Nonetheless, still a good quote. That whole movie was amazing.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +1Reply

"If you live to be 100 years old, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you."

I love that quote. However, I almost said no because in my opinion, Disney's Winnie the Pooh is different from Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh is the book, and while it has many good quotes (including one similar to bananapirate123's quote) that quote isn't it. I would have had no question about saying yes had the quote included the word "Disney".

aw i was a pooh bear freak when i was little lol. i think that was from the grand adventure movie, i watched it over and over when i was little

I actually used this quote in a video I made for my graduating class :'D It really is a great quote! Who ever knew Christopher Robin was so profound? ;P

-xoxo