ImTinkerbells avatar
0 11

NO!!! First, dont use facebook pages as Amirites. Second, if you do, at least try to make it look like an amirite.

Well wherever you got it from, stop getting ideas from them. But if you must, MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU TRIED!!!

doing that makes me laugh hysterically afterward.

because you made three posts within a short time, all of which where formatted like facebook pages (ex. Person likes 'laughing sarcastically, then making a serious face.'), a telltale sign of copying FB pages

@a_duck because you made three posts within a short time, all of which where formatted like facebook pages (ex. Person...

i did make three posts in a short time but i didnt and never will get posts from pages on facebook.

ok, say you did think of this on your own. I have thought ofa few things on my own, too. Yet when i post my thoughts, theyre in ',amirite?' format. Yours arent.

because it makes sense. In your post, there is nothing to be right about. If you had said "You love to laugh sarcastically then make a serious face, amirite?" there is something to agree with. the 'format' is so it makes sense

Anonymous