+439

You've gotta feel kinda sorry for the double rainbow guy... imagine an innocent video that you filmed of seeing something cool going uber viral, and then being accused of being on shrooms because of your enthusiastic reaction... amirite?

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar
7 11
The voters have decided that I_Predict_A_Riot is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Besides, the Double Rainbow Guy is not nearly so ridiculous as the Rainbows in Our Water Woman. YouTube video thumbnail

@violaconspiracy Besides, the Double Rainbow Guy is not nearly so ridiculous as the Rainbows in Our Water Woman...

Bwahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. THE VISIBLE SPECTRUM IS RAINBOWS. THIS CANNOT BE NATURAL.

Wtf? THAT'S DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE. If inhaled, it can be lethal. You're underreacting D:<
I'm going to work to take it out of our water supply! FIGHT THE DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.

The Double Rainbow guy inspires me.

Ummm. Not exactly an innocent video. He was on drugs.

Yeah, and then shooting a commercial with microsoft and getting paid loads of money. I DO feel bad for him

Have you seen the guy on Tosh.0 or something? He's a total stoner! He was probably tripping. Ha

On Tosh.0, Daniel asked him if he was high when he filmed it, and the guy said, "I wasn't high at that time".