+1,127

That stick-in-the-mud parent who originally complained about the Cookie Monster encouraging childhood obesity pretty much single-handedly ruined the childhood of kids born in the 21st century, amirite?

20 11

All because they didn't wanna take responsibility for their obese child.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +8Reply

shunnnnn them stick-in-the-mud parentssss...

same with the parent that complained about Bert and Ernie being two guys living together saying that it was exposing young children to homosexuality, and ending up getting them kicked off the show. true fact and im pissed off.

@same with the parent that complained about Bert and Ernie being two guys living together saying that it was...

(Your+name+(optional)): omg, someone did that? Dude, when I saw them I figured they were brothers or friends, how can a kid come to the conclusion that they're gay? Ugh. I hate people.

If anything the Cookie Monster DIScouraged obesity. He was like a crack addict. Who wants to look like a crack addict every time they eat cookies?

I never did dig this kinda off time jive, after all kids are kids. They don't see them kinda things the way adults do (until the adults tell 'em how they see it, and the kids are like what???). Makes you wonder how people come up with this stuff...

Way to ruin our childhood America, way to ruin our childhood.

The Cookie Monster ate vegetables for a segment about health, the fact that they're changing him to the Vegetable Monster is a rumour.

ooh, this got homepaged? =P why is it all the posts I make anonymously are homepaged? ugh.... oh well, only two no ways, I'm sort of impressed XD