-87

Im sorry to break this to you, but if a girl is fat, she is not beautiful not matter what kind of person she is, she is still fat. If she would stop being lazy, and lost that extra weight and did her hair, and makeup she could be beautiful, amirite?

2_bettrthan1s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 35
The voters have decided that 2_bettrthan1 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You can be big and beautiful. This was a mean post. But i suppose everyone has their own opinions. But still no girl should believe in this post. All girls are beatiful and if not their looks the person they are inside makes them beautiful. and some ppl r natural bigger. they cant help it.

@anonymous - yes! I'm a chubby girl, and I prefer guys with a little flab as opposed to rock solid abs. Heck, the guys I've liked/dated were chubby! I I'm drawn to someone, it's because of their personality first, looks second. And, my last boyfriend was extremely handsome. :)

But, OP, I apologize that some of us aren't blessed with a fast metabolism or great ability at sports I'm also sorry for those of us who put on weight due to stress, have a thyroid problem, or even (wait for it) are comfortable with the way they look.

Jerk.

someone's a bit shallow...

Its not about looks or social status or any of that crap. Beauty is INSIDE that person. Try speaking from your mind instead of your dick.

I hate this post.

And who said chubby girls don't do their hair, make-up, and try to dress well? Who SAID theyd on't try to eat well and work out?
I know many girls who are big and beautiful because they are confident and stylish.
Guys can be thick and handsome as well! It's about presence and personality.
Not all skinny girls are "beautiful" either.

wow this is so frickin shallow. people come in all shapes and sizes and it's guys like you that are making girls starve themselves. NO ONE should listen to this, you can be big and beautiful at the same time. get your facts straight douche.

Not trying to make a point or anything, but girls, can fat guys be handsome?

@Not trying to make a point or anything, but girls, can fat guys be handsome?

yes they can. The nicest guy I ever met was chubby. He is currently dating a really pretty girl. You tell me what that says about someone

@yes they can. The nicest guy I ever met was chubby. He is currently dating a really pretty girl. You tell me what...

No, I mean like, if you didn't know him and someone showed you a picture of him, would you say "wow, that guy is hot." ?

@gncman No, I mean like, if you didn't know him and someone showed you a picture of him, would you say "wow, that guy is hot." ?

ever consider that maybe because a person is chubby that there is I don't know maybe MORE than just fat on their cheeks? Maybe they have nice eyes or good hair? I tend to look at things with the glass half full. rather than being a jerk because someone has a few extra pounds.

My best guy friend is overweight and it's obivious yet he is always being asked out by cute girls. He's beyond funny, cute, and isn't a shallow jackass like you.

I didn't mean anything by that! I was just curious. I'm still trying to find out what girls lie and some of what I found out by now are not what I expected but this, well, I was just trying to varify.

Look, I agree that big girls are attractive. As a matter of fact, I'm what some people would call a "chubby chaser". I wasn't trying to make a point, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm kind of chubby myself, so I was trying to see if I'm attractive. I'm actually NOT satisfied by the way I look. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm 20 and have a 16 year old sister. I know what is going on. You gave in to that nonsense because you didn't bother to ask questions or look for help. You'll realize later how

I kinda realize this post sounded more douchy than i wanted it too. Im saying fat girls can be beautiful inside, and yes i know fat girls that a really nice. What im saying is that all girls can be beautiful if they take care of themselves the right way

2_bettrthan1s avatar 2_bettrthan1 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2_bettrthan1 I kinda realize this post sounded more douchy than i wanted it too. Im saying fat girls can be beautiful inside...

And so can men. /You/ might be a skinny/muscular/average built guy... That doesn't make you handsome. If you are, that's great. You're blessed, but some of us, fat/skinny/or whatever, might not be very physically attractive. Weight doesn't control beauty.

Obvious troll.

agreed.
the only thing is that it is so hard to get started with the whole eating healthy and working out thing.
alot of people don't have support either.

@354531

I never said anything about children being at fault. I said once you decide you want to lose the extra weight it's hard.

@354561

People around your age you most likely know what then want to do with their body. It is just a matter of talking too your parents. As far as your original question, I blame

@Keith_Stone People around your age you most likely know what then want to do with their body. It is just a matter of talking...

parents when small children a fat and have to deal with being teased, but a a certain point you can change things for yourself.

@354581

At that age you should be able to identify what is healthy and what isn't. If you don't know ask questions. You aren't a child anymore and you should know better than to give in