+1,403

Rich people drink lemonade. Poor people drink financial ade, amirite?

B747s avatar
29 41
The voters have decided that B747 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And black people drink kool-aid.

@And black people drink kool-aid.

OH YEAH! bursts through a wall

@Duck Grape Drink.

Purple drank*

@Purple drank*

"I want that purple stufff"

Ducks avatar Duck Yeah You Are -2Reply

All of the comments on this post are so win! Except this one.

I wish I could someday be wealthy enough to afford lemonade...

@375176

Certainly, but it's not lemonade. That delectable combination of sugar, lemons, and water is just out of my price range.

@El_Duderino Certainly, but it's not lemonade. That delectable combination of sugar, lemons, and water is just out of my price...

Indeed, it is a commodity which exceeds my budget. Good grief, If i buy lemonade, my house will get foreclosed! =D

@459007

Don't tase me bro!

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are 0Reply

me too. Right now, I working on paying off the mortgage, then once it's paid off, LEMONADE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

all you need is sugar really...financial ade tastes like water, and then there's this generous guy called "life" that keeps handing out free lemons...you're 2/3 of the way there, keep it up!

goldfish123s avatar goldfish123 Yeah You Are +14Reply

What does financial ade taste like? :S Lemonade without sugar?

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +10Reply

It's part of the reason I want to take over the world; so that I may one day taste the sweet sugary goodness of that drink which they call "lemonade."

I have water with lemons. Sugar is just over budget.

Sat here for 5 minutes waiting until the 'yeah you are!'s were up to 1,234. it wasn't as cool as i expected.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +4Reply

a rich guy and a poor guy are drinking poisoned lemonade...which one of them dies?

the rich guy, duh, poor people cant afford lemonade remember?

goldfish123s avatar goldfish123 Yeah You Are +3Reply

porch monkeys love financial aid!!!!

where did the Ke$ha one go? No offense but i thought it was a teeny bit better....

@where did the Ke$ha one go? No offense but i thought it was a teeny bit better....

It's POTD for a reason, it only lasts... you guessed it.... one day!

aid*

TheCombatWombats avatar TheCombatWombat Yeah You Are -10Reply
@TheCombatWombat aid*

I think it's just supposed to be a pun concerning Lemonade. I bet they know it's aid.

ibehollygs avatar ibehollyg Yeah You Are +10Reply
@ibehollyg I think it's just supposed to be a pun concerning Lemonade. I bet they know it's aid.

yeah its a pun...i wrote financial "ade" also just to make it seem like another delectable drink...and by the way lemonade is the nectar of the gods, amirite?

goldfish123s avatar goldfish123 Yeah You Are +4Reply