+385

Cake Boss is just like Ace of Cakes except they're all Italian and make less cooler cakes, amirite?

7 29

So Cake Boss= Ace of Cakes + Jersey Shore?

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +16Reply

Ace Of Cakes > Cake Boss

Duff Goldman is amazing.

thatdaydreamers avatar thatdaydreamer Yeah You Are +9Reply

Ace of Cakes is the best. I love Duff!

silverdoe65s avatar silverdoe65 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@708974

YES I love buddy:)

No shittt I like Ace of Cakes better.

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are +6Reply

Cake Boss is better.
They actually care about their customers, Ace of Cakes says no to people all the time.
Carlo's Bakery makes better cakes, makes pastries, and lets people go there.

@JennaGee Cake Boss is better. They actually care about their customers, Ace of Cakes says no to people all the...

Okay, when you're insanely famous, you sometimes have to say no to people. That's like saying, "I don't really like Brad Pitt because he wouldn't be in this movie my friends and I are making."

And Duff's cakes are WAY more impressive. Plus there's not all the stupid drama and yelling.

either "less cool" or "their cakes aren't as cool

Honestly I like both equally. They both make incredible cakes. :)

Ace of Cakes is way better! I think Cake Boss has lame cakes compared to Ace of Cakes.

silverdoe65s avatar silverdoe65 Yeah You Are +1Reply

less cool?

I personally prefer Cake Boss. So... I don't know how to vote. I only agree with half of the post.

I like Cake Boss better. Maybe because my family is Italian too.

Ace of cakes is so much better, Duff is so much better than Buddy.

Musicislife2s avatar Musicislife2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Cake boss is obviously better. They make legit cakes and ace of cakes will make full cakes out of just gum paste and modeling chocolate. And they make pretty cakes not just crazy cakes (which they also do).

ace cakes makes halfass cakes that are barely even half edible they use so much hardware to "make the frame" and cake boss is soo much nicer and actually makes atleas 90% or their cake edible since they try to use the least amount of hardware

less cooler?
wowww now i really put my faith in your opinion

Cake Boss cakes looks like it taste good. Ace of Cakes is not really my cup of tea since most of their cakes are half real :/

Blahs avatar Blah No Way 0Reply

what do you think tiramisu is? Its italian :P

I prefer Cake Boss. Ace of Cakes is sooo boring! I can never watch a full episode, the both make cool cakes but I think Cake Boss tries to make each cakes original and add something special.

Cake Boss has too much yelling and arguing. I mean seriously, it's about cake. How angry can you be?

YOU FUKIN BITCH HOW CAKE BOSS IS THE BEST THING EVER ACE OF CAKES IS THE MOST STUPID MOTHER FUCKIN PEICE OF SHIT WITH GAY ASSHOLES ON THER U MOTHER FUCKING WHORE SKANK SLUT THAT BLOWS UR TEACHER FOR AS

And really scripted

CAKE BOSS IS SO MUCH BETTER!! FOR REALNESS!!!!!!!!!

@CAKE BOSS IS SO MUCH BETTER!! FOR REALNESS!!!!!!!!!

(CakeBossFan(:): I agree, this post is terrible! I love Cake Boss.Buddy Valastro is my long lost uncle.

Anonymous