+458

There's nothing more annoying than running in a cave on Pokemon, and having a wild pokemon run into you every 2 seconds, amirite?

Lariris avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that Lariri is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is why I hated going through Digglet's Cave.

Tommys avatar Tommy Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's always a damn zubat too. The least cool pokemon.

True...but that's how I got my shiny Zubat...

In the beginning of the games, I never have enough money for repel.
And since it's zubat most of the time, you need a psychic, ice, or electric Pokemon to KO its butt :/
Caves just suck.

Caves just suck, hahahah.(:

Lariris avatar Lariri Yeah You Are +1Reply

Repel never worked long enough to get through the caves. You'd always get slightly lost at some point, then get frustrated that you ran out of Repels, and quit the game.

YOU ALL SUCK! :'(

@Roy YOU ALL SUCK! :'(

So it's YOU who's ruining all of our Pokemon caves.

@BlueberryMuffin So it's YOU who's ruining all of our Pokemon caves.

I happen to think that I am making them better! If you catch me I can learn some pretty bad ass poison moves :D

when has repel ever worked

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply

ugh... i am lost in a cave right now, and Repel only works for like 5 seconds):

Correction: There's nothing more annoying than all these stupid Pokemon posts ruining the website.

@Correction: There's nothing more annoying than all these stupid Pokemon posts ruining the website.

They're not ruining the website, this website is for people's opinions, and some people have opinions about Pokemon.

And I'm lost in a cave right now, and I still don't know flash, so I can't even see!!!!