+3

Homophobes have an inferiority complex about the fact that gays have bigger dicks than straights, and they should be paraded around in assless chaps until they're more accepting of the homosexual lifestyle, amirite?

0 8

Wow! You're a bitter person. Maybe you're just ignored because of your attitude?

@Wow! You're a bitter person. Maybe you're just ignored because of your attitude?

(IsaidWhat?): It was a joke. I was parodying this:
http://www.amirite.net/post24263
In case it still isn't clear, no, I don't actually believe what I posted.

@(IsaidWhat?): It was a joke. I was parodying this: http://www.amirite.net/post24263 In case it still isn't clear...

Then you shouldn't post those things. It wasn't funny. Jokes are supposed to be funny.

@Then you shouldn't post those things. It wasn't funny. Jokes are supposed to be funny.

(IsaidWhat?): They're generally funnier when you're intelligent enough to realize that they're jokes without having to have someone explain them to you.

@(IsaidWhat?): They're generally funnier when you're intelligent enough to realize that they're jokes without having...

Then I'm a moron because that post wasn't funny even after you explained it professor.

@Then I'm a moron because that post wasn't funny even after you explained it professor.

(IsaidWhat?): So I posted a joke that wasn't funny. Why are you getting so butthurt about it? Aren't there plenty of other unfunny jokes on this site you could bitch about? Why is it that you find my post so offensive that you have to make nasty comments about it, but didn't feel the need to say anything about the post I linked to, which was far more offensive in that it called for genocide against gay people? The only possible explanation is that you are a bigot.

This was a pretty stupid joke all in all