-377

A six year old drinking coffee is pretty badass; amirite?

BlueSparks avatar
2 31
The voters have decided that BlueSpark is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If he was drinking black coffee yeah that's pretty badass. I mean even I won't do that.

If he's drinking coffee with sugar and cream..no that's just straight up irresponsible.

Sure, a six year old drinking coffee will certainly make their teeth look like some bad ass.

Then what's a six year old drinking liquor?... Just fruit for thought.

It's pretty badparenting...

@why?

(THE CAT): Whatever health benefits it may have, coffee does stunt your growth. And he'll be a nightmare once the caffeine kicks in (especially considering he's probably drinking more sugar than coffee).

@(THE CAT): Whatever health benefits it may have, coffee does stunt your growth. And he'll be a nightmare once the...

Prove that it stunts your growth. I was under the impression that was an old-wives tale

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are -1Reply

A six year old drinking coffee has pretty irresponsible parents

@1122829

I also don't drink or do drugs. I get good grades, I go to church every Sunday, I've been on mission trips, I clean the house every Friday for my parents, I take care of my dog. I even went with my boyfriend when he had to put his dog down. My parents didn't let me drink coffee until I was 15. Connection? Don't assume things that make no sense. Your argument would only be valid if every person who took a sip of coffee when they were 6 turned out to be a "good person." Anonymous didn't say the child would turn out bad. It IS irresponsible to let a 6 year old drink coffee, which is not the same as a few "sips." Coffee is not healthy for anyone and caffeine is extremely bad for your body.

@1122829

My parents didn't let me drink coffer till I was 13, I smoke, I've drank, I've tried pot, I don't do much housework, I take care of my dogs when my parents need help or aren't around, and I havent been to church since I was fourteen. Connection?

@Kluklayu My parents didn't let me drink coffer till I was 13, I smoke, I've drank, I've tried pot, I don't do much...

I love (sarcasm) how your post got voted down because you proved that doing drugs etc. don't make a connection with drinking coffee. I hope you were able to realize what I meant when I said the parents were irresponsible :/

Not really... Too much caffeine couldn't possibly be good for someone that young, so it's more like irresponsible parenting.

@Kluklayu OP didn't say the kid was drinking a pot to himself...

(Kluklayu):at first I read it as "OP didn't say the kid was drinking pot to himself" and I was all: Honey, you're doing it wrong... Don't drink the bong water. That's a No-No.

@1122167

What is addicting in coffee?

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are -2Reply

haha, my parents gave me coffee when i was like four...when i was sick. :P

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

A six year old drinking coffee is going to be a midget

Pretty off the wall. Or he will be, anyway.