+290

In America it's fine to kill a baby, but when you kill a bald eagle all hell breaks loose, amirite?

9 51

Duh, bald eagles are way more awesome than babies. Do babies have a wingspan of 8 feet? I don't think so.

You're god damn right killing babies is alright. It's my 3rd favorite hobby.

There's tens of thousands more babies in America than Bald Eagles, and they don't show signs of doing anything but increasing in number. Eagles, however, may very well disappear forever.

@Mike_Hawk There's tens of thousands more babies in America than Bald Eagles, and they don't show signs of doing anything but...

I hope you realize that babies are people...? And the babies are increasing in number...? You make it should as though they are reproducing on their own, as a separate species.

CherryBlossoms avatar CherryBlossom Yeah You Are -3Reply

First of all. Killing babies isn't exactly the correct way to put it. It's more like killing what could potentially become a baby.

Not that I'm for it or anything. But this makes it sound like murdering children when actually it's preventing a potential child to become.

Wow, okay. I guess I'll go to America whenever I need to get a baby out of my hands

You can't compare the two. The thing with not killing bald eagles is that they're endangered, and the thing with abortion is that it's the mother's responsibility to take care of or add another to the many that need to be adopted, and also that the mother might not be able to handle another kid financially or emotionally or physically, and that the mother might not want kids, and for the earlier months, it doesn't even have a conscience and stuff. Probably more that I'm unaware of.

@Stuff You can't compare the two. The thing with not killing bald eagles is that they're endangered, and the thing with...

Emotionally stable enough to have sex but not enough to deal with the consequences.. and you really should be prepared pregnancy if you're doing that. Physical danger is the only real excuse there.

@1383200

Trying to stop an argument on amirite about a controversial topic? We'll see you hanged for this.

@Emotionally stable enough to have sex but not enough to deal with the consequences.. and you really should be...

So abstinence unless you're ready/want to take care of a baby. That would go over real well with married people.

@Stuff So abstinence unless you're ready/want to take care of a baby. That would go over real well with married people.

If you're not prepared, yes. You wouldn't go to college or join the military if you didn't have the money for tuition or weren't physically fit for military duty. Why have sex if you aren't emotionally , financially, or otherwise prepared for the consequences?

@Stuff I see your point, but on the other hand... It's sex.

To many, your "other hand" is the exact point.

@To many, your "other hand" is the exact point.

Exactly.
Unless you were being perverted there. Now I'm confused. -.-

Every fewer human baby less is better for this world way too many humans are destroying every part of nature

@Stuff Then this post is moot.

I'm pretty sure they're still illegal to kill, being the national bird and all.

@Stepharoo I'm pretty sure they're still illegal to kill, being the national bird and all.

Righttt. Forgot that bit.
Unless it's still moot because there's no such thing as a national baby? It really depends on whether OP was talking about bald eagles because they're the national bird or because they (like me, yeah yeah yeah) thought it's still on the endangered list.

@1383226

That's not even an argument.

@1384032

So... don't start another one if you're not willing to argue again.

@Neighbor If it's not an argument, how is she starting one?

Contradiction could be defined as arguing. Just what she said didn't WORK as an argument; to have it work she'd need something to back up what she said.

Q: Would all hell break loose if the eagle killed its own offspring (like some mammals roll on their young that they don't want)?
A: No.

Better dead than miserable and fucked up in the head I always say

Is a baby the symbol of a nation?

I don't know what America you live in, but in the America I live in killing babies is definitely not fine.

It is actually nit fine to kill a baby. I am not sure if you are referring to abortions or the Casey Anthony case but either way, your statement is incorrect as fetuses are not babies ans Anthony was proven not guilty.

lanas avatar lana No Way -1Reply

We need to control the human population. How else to do so then kill fresh new babies?

Anonymous