+718

A Microwave Minute is when time slows down while waiting for you food to heat in the microwave. Side effects- increased hunger, slowing of all the clocks in your house and walking around aimlessly trying to kill time. Microwave minute has the ability to slow time turning one minute into what feels like an hour. After reading this, you will so start applying this term to everyday events, amirite?

A_Rebel_To_The_Ideas avatar
27 9
The voters have decided that A_Rebel_To_The_Idea is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

urban dictionary....

pink_yls avatar pink_yl Yeah You Are +9Reply

hey hey, alright, I never claimed it was my own, did I? I clearly pasted the definition- and I loved it and thought, shit, I'm going to use it towards every day happenings. I thought I might not be the only one, so I put it on here for all the people who hadn't heard of it before. God, sue me for trying to bring a smile to someone's face?

Stealing ideas is one thing, but copying and pasting. How about you actually use your brain next time, okay?

You just copied and pasted this from urban dictionary, my god, that is disgusting.

@#372648 (swankorn) You're, like, the 20th person to say that.
So, you're not original either.

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are +1Reply

urban dictionary anyone...
thought this sounded familiar.

obviously it's from urban dictionary! they're giving a definition and they're not even trying to hide that it's from there. did any of you read the above comments stating that it was from urban dictionary?