-4

Just because I use the words "faggot", "gay", "fag", "queer", etc etc. doesn't automatically make me a Homophobe. Now back off and quit assuming shit BEFORE knowing your facts. amirite?

CforChristinas avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that CforChristina is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

maybe you're not a homophobe, but you're still kind of a jerk

@maybe you're not a homophobe, but you're still kind of a jerk

(...): I may be a jerk sometimes, but it's 'cause I don't like people who call me a homophobe before knowing anything about me.

No, you're not a homophobe, but you're kind of a douche...

My best guy friend calls me fag all the time. 'Tis all good.

@wobbuffet My best guy friend calls me fag all the time. 'Tis all good.

Some chick got all pissy cause I used the word "faggot" in one of my posts. She called me a homophobe, which in my case isn't possible because im Bi, And most of my closest friends are Bi or Gay.

Just because you are bi doesn't mean you have the liberty to use these hurtful terms, you can still offend. Also if you are saying them as a queer person you make it okay for others to, calling everything disagreeable "gay" or casually calling your friend a "fag" is degrading you and other homosexuals.

@insert_username Just because you are bi doesn't mean you have the liberty to use these hurtful terms, you can still offend. Also if...

I posted this 2 years ago.............. My opinion/view has changed since. So we can all disregard this now, considering amirite doesn't let you delete shit.