+26

It doesn't make sense how one girl is 20 and she sends nude pics to her BOYFRIEND and she's a whore. Another girl is 12 and she has SEX with your boyfriend, and that's NORMAL. Where is the logic. amirite?

chokochipzs avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that chokochipz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

sooo. wtz rong wit dat. i do it all da tym. i am 12

Well it's not normal where I'm from, actually it's terrible where I'm from. But I do agree with your first point though.

im a freshman and i personally don't think any girl should have a boyfriend until she's in highschool, let alone have SEX with him.
my point is it's fine to do something with your boyfriend, but not someone elses.

chokochipzs avatar chokochipz Yeah You Are 0Reply

dude lyk get a lyf.

k. so, you spend your time scrolling down other peoples ideas and telling them to get a life. why are you telling me to get a life? amirite?
lol, i am.

I am 12 and what is this?

i really don't care how old you or anyone here is, ive made my point and said what I have to say.

WATS SEX????

I agree completely. Som of my friends have started to have sex in grade 8 and earlier, and I'm really worried about them ...

What 20 year olds do you know that are called a whore for doing that? I don't see anything wrong with doing that.